Feeling dizzy often, high BP most of the times. Can a fluctuation in blood pressure cause this feeling ?

I m a 35 year old female and for years days at a time I have a feeling of being dizzy. Almost like when you have stepped off a long flight. It can go days. I get enough sleep. I do not smoke or drink. Sometimes the feeling will lead into pain on one side of my head and then lead into a full margiane. Throwing up sight problems. A few times I have gotten what I have been told are complex migraines, the right side of my face goes numb speech slurred, and I m out of it. Well just last week at a urgent care visit a dr there was concered about my blood Pressure . 168 over 107. Saw my primary Dr and he said my range was 140/100 the past couple of times I have visited him. He started me on BP med. I check it 2 times a day and It goes up and down all the time between 117 over 84 to 140s somtimes higher over mid 80s. Can a up down in blood pressure be causing this feeling. Is my range even something that would cause feelings like this? Right now as I type this I feel like I have been on Morphine all day although I havent. I hate this feeling. Its starting to get depressing. I usually just want to go to sleep. I do get plenty of sleep I think 6 hours to 8 hours per night. I have had a sleep study done. Everything was ok with that except when I sleep on my back my oxygen levels are to low. So I have to keep pillows behind my back so I do not turn over to it. I dont know where to go from here. I think my issue is way to much for my general Dr. Should I be seeing a Nero? a card? at one time I did see a nero for the migrianes. She put me on Topamax , which I call DOPAMAX. it was horrible. Everything tasted like cans. I forget EVERYTHING. I couldnt function. Any suggestions? I just want to be myself agian.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013