Feeling dizzy, nauseous, back pain and headache. MRI and blood test normal. Related to heart problem?

I wake up for the past 2 years feeling dizzy, naseouse, back pan spically shoulders and headache . Mostly happens if am going in a stressful time am 30 years old and I never had any health problems just migraines and it gets stronger before my period , I checked every thing I did an MRI blood tests every thing was fine the only thing left is heart check up , does what am feeling has any thing to do with that or it s normal?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013