Feeling dizzy, like moving. Becomes alright after chewing lemon. Reason?

hi how are you? for the last 2 - 3 weeks ive been feeling very dizzy and my head has been killing me. i thought maybe i have vertigo but nothing is moving it just always feels like im moving. the weird thing is that sometimes when i feel really sick my wife will give me a piece of lemon to chew on and then right away I feel like i have been woken up. My headache automatically goes away and I feel much better. Maybe i have blood pressure problems. I am going to buy a machine to check my blood pressure. A few days ago when I was in the hospital they took my blood and told me that all my blood word came back fine. but my blood pressure was 138-95. why is it that every time i chew on a lemon for a few seconds everything goes away right away and every time i start getting sick i lay down or go take a nap and i feel much better. what could be wrong. thanks for all the help
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013