Feeling dizzy, lightheaded and flushed after exercise. Low blood pressure. On medication for anxiety

I am a healthy 43 yr old woman, I exercise regularly, try and eat right and don t smoke . For the past year I have had episodes of being dizzy, lightheaded, flushed/hot after doing any type of cardio. I have talked to my Dr and she said my blood pressure is low and to drink lots of water and eat before exercising. I have tried that and it doesn t work....any suggestions? I have had stress tests, tried wearing a holter monitor and everything came back normal. I do take meds for anxiety but this is a totally different feeling.....
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012