Feeling dizzy, lightheaded. Suffer from anemia and vertigo. On medication for anxiety. Suggestions?

Hi Doc, I m 36 yr old male, for the past 7Months i get lightheaded, dizzy, and a feeling i m going to faint. My doc has put it down to vertigo and i ve been doing the verious excises for a few months now, but if anything its got worst. now its like the lightheaded and dizzyness is constant. i m also anemic, and suffer from anxiety for 7 months now, i m always tired, i dont want to go out, i get nervious around people, and have mood swings, my sleep patteren is messed up. i m on 20mg citalopram , but they ve never really helped, I m due to see my GP on tuesday Anything i should mention to him? john.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013