Feeling dizzy, hot flashes. Pregnant. Bleeding. Miscarriage?

I m 21 years old and im constantly feeling sick (i found out i was pregnant 2 week ago but thn the day after i was sent to hospital because i was bleeding they suspected a miscarriage so i have t do a test in 2 week now so i dont know if i am still pregnant or not) ( i will be 5 week and 3 days ) so yes i am feeling sick all the time and am very tired all the time where i find myself having afternoon naps wich i never do normally also i go dizzy at times and have hot flashes going through my body please help and tell me what this could be? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012