Feeling dizzy, frequent urination, family history of diabetes. Help

I m feeling sick in the stomach and I feel dizzy, I haven t really been eating much lately and have to pee all the time? Diabetes runs in my family and my brother and sister have it, I was just wondering if there s a possibility I have it as well? I have eaten tonight but I still feel, I don t know if it s hungry sick or another type of sick. I m sixteen years old and I get regular exercise, but lately I feel terrible. PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012