Feeling dizzy, fatigue and have poor concentration. Noticed blood in saliva. What am I suffering from?

Hi all, i have been looking for an answer for my sickness. I exprienced dizzyness,fatique,confusion and poor concentration in class or at work. Recently i hve seen blood in my saliva and the saliva tastes bloody.. confussing!isnt it? And i hear nonstop gurgling sound in my stomach throughout. Plz i need your help becoz am wirried... anyone who responds to me will be highly appreciated.. I am 25 old male.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013