Feeling dizzy, cold chills, hot flashes and blurry vision. Dehydrated due to vomiting. Had viral bronchitis in the past

Hi I am a 25 year old female and I have for the past few days been dizzy, sick to my stomach, hot flashes and cold chills. I also and feeling very weak and find my vision to be blurred at times. I was in the ER about 3 weeks ago because I was vomiting for 2 hours straight and I was dehydrated and also developed a horrible cough so they determined me to have a stomach but and viral bronchitis . Now 3 weeks later I get this please help do you know what s going on?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013