Feeling dizzy and pain in the head after getting wisdom teeth removed. On antibiotics. Do I need to go to doctor again?

I went to the dentist about 5 days ago because of a tooth infection and I have to get 3 wisdom teeth pulled and 3 more pulled or fixed. They gave me antibiotics because I have an infection. Should I get an appointment to get the teeth pulled while taking the antibiotics or after I have taken them all? Also my head hurts and I feel dizzy and sick almost constanly and think it s related to the infection. Is this serious?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012