Feeling dizzy and nauseous due to low blood pressure. Low hemoglobin levels. Taking iron. Vomiting stomach irritation. Why?

I ve seen a doctor couple of weeks ago because of me feeling dizzy and nauseous, he checked my blood pressure and it was low. I had some blood tests and found out that I have low hemoglobin and low iron so he prescribed me iron for 6 months. I somehow started eating better but today I felt a bit dizzy and threw up 4 times in an hour & my stomach won t stop irritation. Can you please help? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013