Feeling dizzy and nausea, had sex and had periods, bleeding was light red. Why is this feeling occuring?

ok i dont know how to start this but lately ive been feeling dizzy & nauseas on May 5 i had intercourse but a week after im supposing i had my period? it was really different my period is usually heavy & lasts up to 5 to 6 days n this one lasted 3 days max & it was light red when its usually dark that week after i took 2 pregnancy test same day but said negative so im guessing its not a pregnancy issue but this past week ive been feeling nauseas out of no where n dizzy even when im sitting down & im 4 days late on my period
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012