Feeling dizzy and major fatigue. History of low BP and heart murmur. EKG abnormal. What is the reason for this?

I am a 39 yr old female.... no past health issues and no everyday medications . For the past 6 weeks I have had dizzy/light-headed spells with MAJOR fatigue . I am not sleepy, just physically exhausted and just walking across the room is a daunting task. I have been having low BP issues (at one point it was 80/49). My doctor took chest x-ray , bloodwork and EKG . The first two were normal, EKG was abnormal. I ve had a heart murmur since birth that never affected anything, and a nuclear stress test last week was normal. I am 5 6 and 145lbs... I walk and golf and stay active with two kids, so I m not sedentary or extremely overweight. What else can we look into? I m tired of everything coming back normal when I feel anything BUT normal. I m so tired, dizzy and weak all of the time!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012