Feeling dizzy and lightheaded, numbness in the scalp. Given antibiotics for sinus infection. Should I get MRI done?

I am consistently lightheaded throughout the day. Not dizzy (room spinning), just lightheaded. I have had slight numbness/ tingling in the right side of my face and scalp . The doctors thought it was a sinus infection , and gave me antibiotics, yet, the symptoms still persist, lightheaded, every day, all day. I have researched a little bit on my own, and maybe think it is a pinched nerve in my neck, (because of the numbness in my face, etc). I also feel heaviness behind my eyes almost always, and just have that general feeling of grogginess. I am going to return to my doctor soon, and maybe ask for an MRI, or some sort of X-ray , to see if they can pin point anything. I guess my question is: Have you treated people with similar symptoms before? Could it be a pinched nerve causing this dizzy, lightheaded feeling? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013