Feeling dizzy and light headed, pain around mouth and lips, cholesterol and blood pressure normal

Hi there - Over the past couple of days I have been having bouts of dizziness and feeling light headed. I also get occasional pins and needles around my mouth and lips . I am a little concerned (may be melodramatic) as my mom passed away from cancer a year ago and these were her initial symptoms. I had my cholesterol and blood pressure checked last week and am apparently very healthy. Please could you shine some light on this and weather I should go to me GP or someone more specialized. Thanks you. Jason
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012