Feeling dizzy after being bumped by a girl on the chest. Pain during strong movement. Solution?

I was at soccer practice and we were getting punished. We had to do suicides (sprinting back and fourth to a line). My chest started to hurt and I felt like throwing up (it s usual) . I usually feel this at my practices. When I went to touch the line and turned a girl was running as fast as she could and we hit each other but she just happens to pound my chest really hard the instantly made me real dizzy. 5 hours later and I m still dizzy and it hurts to breath in normally, walk at a normal pace without sharp pains, and a strong movement makes me yelp out loudly. What s going on?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Hi zatarainnadia if it hurts take pain killer, and you need to keep your it warm , i mean hot compress. That is it, but if pain, fever and discomfort increase then you have to give visit to a doctor. Bye. Recover fast.