Feeling dizziness while lifting the head, numbness in the heel and toes. Diagnosed with vertigo. High blood pressure. Solution?

Hi, I was diagnosed with Vertigo in October last year, I still feel some dizziness when I suddenly lift up my head. In addition, i have some numbness on my heel and my second toe on my left foot. My blood pressure is always around 140-150. I also hear a high tone sound in my left year. I'm an accountant and I travel for 2 hours every day in the morning and in the evening. I've also been having a sharp pain under my right feet.

What should I do to feel better?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013