Feeling dizziness, passed out twice in a week, healthy diet. Is it due to dehyderation?

I am 13 I have almost passed out twice in less than a week.. Once on the fourth and once yesterday on the sixth. On the fourth I had been standing outside in a line for a carnival ride. I got really dizzy and everything went bright but luckily my sister got me water and I drank a bit and was fine after, just needed a bit of rest. Yesterday I had been at the pool and my sister and I had been tanning outside and got up and walked over to another table. That s when it happened again.. Not as powerful as it was on the fourth but still. My sister was there to get me water and I felt better once again. I have pretty much the same diet as my sister and this doesn t happen to her.. Could I just be dehydrated? Or could this be something serious? I m worried this will happen again.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
dear friend, welcome to HCM>
I appreciate your concerns.
I think a good advice would be to get checked up in person by your doc.
passing out may be simply due to dehydration etc. as you think,
but sometiems also a presentation of some serious disorder like arrhythmia/ heart rhythm abnormality.. or others...
pl. get medical attention and be assured..
hope to read you back on progress on the issue.
thanks and take care. p. keep me posted..