Feeling dizziness due to chest infection. Pain and burning sensation in lower left side. Treatment?

hi i have been feeling dizzy since Saturday. it is now Wednesday. i have been to the doctor and they prescribed me a antibiotic for a chest infection but i do not think this is what i have. i have a pain and burning sensation in my lower left side. i also feel light headed when ii sit or lie down. i am really getting worried about this. i do have a regular drink on weekends which is vodka. i no i should cut down but i am really concerned about liver damage.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012