Feeling disconnected from the world, heart palpitations, breathing difficulty, chest pain

hi, i m 21 female and for about a year to 2 years i;ve been feeling disconnected from the world like i m in a dream or not reality. about a month now i ve been having heart palpitations and having a hard time breathing , it happens alot more when i m laying down. i also have cheat pains along with the palpitations. i have been to see my family doctor but he doesn t take me serious because of my age. i m at the point if something does go wrong that i may need medical attention i dont think i will go to the hospital because the doctors dont believe me. just wondering if someone could maybe help me out?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012