Feeling discomfort on my stomach area. Having back pain. What dose it indicate?

I am a male 45 yrs old. I have been feeling discomfort on my stomach area for about 3 months now, right and left side. The discomfort is more like you feel there is something there. Two months ago i began having back pain, this one comes and goes. Then last month i began feeling light headed, this occurs during the day but will not last that long. Starting this month my hands started becoming sensitive and red with some botchy spots.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013