Feeling discomfort in clitoris and noticed tiny skin/clear colored bumps. Had unprotected sex. Guide

About a week ago I noticed some discomfort near my clitoris as a result of wearing tighter underwear. I didn't think a thing about it until a few days later when I felt this feeling again. I got out a mirror and looked. I noticed on my inner labia very close to my clitoris was three tiny skin/clear colored bumps. They are hard to the touch and form a perfectly straight row on the ridge of my inner labia. I have had two sexual partners. One we worn condoms every time and they other we had unprotected sex. The guy who it was unprotected with had been tested, was clean, and had only one partner before me in which he wore a condom. Please help me. I plan to go to the doctor, but this is consuming my thoughts and I need someone to talk to.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013