Feeling discomfort and pain in the lower abdomen, back pain. Not appendicitis. What else?

Good day. I have been feeling some sort of discomfort or pain at my lower abdomen , around the belt line for a while now. The pain is on my left which is your right. About 5 years ago, the pain was severe and I went to see a doctor thinking it was appendicitis but it was not. The pain subsided for a while but sometimes comes and goes. The pain is not sharp like appendicitis but just gives me serious discomfort that sitting down sometimes in one place is a little difficult and uncomfortable. My palms would be sweaty sometimes at that point Also I have been having this nagging back pain for a couple of months now. I dont notice in particular how i walk whether i bend a lot or not. I crack my back a lot like am cracking my fingers. Its quite disturbing. Would appreciate your feedback.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013