Feeling dirty while masturbating. Unable to get enough erection. Unable to enjoy sex completely. What can be done t o solve erection problem?

my name is zaryab i m married , when i saw a porn movie 14 years ago i feel bad in my mind and then i start masturbation to much and now when i discharge i cant feel the same , my wife is very friendly when i start sex i always think that is my penis hard or not and because of that many times we cannot enjoy to much or even my wife enjoy but i never discharge so plz tell me how i prove my eriction problem because sometimes my penis is to much hard sometimes not much hard and i cannot feel the enjoyment when discharge so plz help me
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
masturbation has no relation to your concern. have some confidence, join gym eat healthy.

detail the exact problem.. do you feel you never ejaculate or you have some feeling about not enjoying.