Feeling depressed, unable to trust anyone, hurts myself. How to come out of it?

Ive got depression but this is Somethin Else I think everyone s of my friends family only see me because they have to I keep arguing with people that care for me when I m out I think people are watching me n looking at me. I can t trust my boyfriend n friends I think there only my friends coz they feel sorry for me I keep accusing my boyfriend about things and I just want to hurt my self because it s to much stress and worry I can t handle it anymore
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013