Feeling depressed, self harm and crying for no reason. Need help

I feel forgotten by everyone. I m extremely lonely and depressed. I used to self harm from 14-19yrs old and now at 25 I m getting thoughts of wanting to cut again. I m just tired of being by myself all the the time. I feel like I cry all the time for no reason. I don t know if I need to get help or not because after years of feeling like this before I seemed to have worked myself out of it. Yet now I m back to the same feelings again.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012