Feeling depressed, loneliness, feel sad and angry. How to overcome?

hello doctor i m a 18 year old girl.i have been getting depressed a lot since i entered college. because i feel alone people barely talks to me and this makes me feel more sad,and sometimes i even cry for no reason,i feel really depressed i feel lonely my family barely talks me, because of that i always tend to get angry at life is a mess my grades are dropping people scold me alot and i get really scared and more sad...i dont even have many friends...
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013