Feeling depressed and dejected. What can help recover loneliness?

I need to consult someone who can help me overcome this feeling of loneliness and Dejection that i constantly feel ever since i got the shock from my boyfriend...I need answers to some questions as in what did i do wrong...why did he suddenly change? there are many complications...I understand this was not a usual relationship...I had two kids and he was unmarried and all that stuff i understand. But for 6 years we were madly in love...I worshiped him and could do anything for him. Nothing has helped kids are devastated. i am good for nothing. i am a complete failure. i always stood by him when he needed me and he left me alone and dejected. I am not a teenager. I barely found love of my life. I was happy and suddenly he decided to break free...cant get over the shock...cant get over the shock....someone help me....i am so that he is settled, he told me he cant be with me anymore...simple bcoz now he doesn t like the same things that he used to like once. help meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I need answers.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012