Feeling constipated, nausea, chest pain, loss of appetite and weight loss. What's wrong?

I have a temp of 97.5. I ve been feeling bad for a few weeks. tired but get very little sleep. constipated, low urine output. slight chest pain headache, loss of appetite , sever weight loss , nausea , cranky, weak, stomach and leg pain. headaches. what s wong with me. I have never in my life rwn below 98.1 temperature before. I ve been running 97.5 all day and I ve been feeling really bad today.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
the condition you are facing must be diagnosed after clinical examination and invesigations but with the symptoms you have mentioned above i can give you some causes for the symptoms you are mentioning.
-irritable bowel syndrome
-celiac disease
-chrons disease
-colorectal cancer
even ovarian cancer can cause the same symptoms.
But i can tell you that it is a chronic disease and you need to consult doctor for sure.Thank you.