Feeling cold, tiredness, bloated, puffy face, gaining weight. What is wrong?

I have / had Grave s disease diagnosed about 2 years ago, 6 months later had RAI treamtment, became severley underactive (around one year ago) and am now more or less stable, within the correct blood test range according to my Consultant. I am on 100mg thyroxine daily. But I still feel cold , tired, and bloated plus my face is puffy and I am gradually but consistently gaining weight. I am dieting , I regularly do 30 mins exercise a day (5 -6 times a week) and would in the past normally lose weight doing all this. I am getting really fed up that I can t lose weight and I feel so upset when I see my weight continue to go up. My consultant and my doctor both tell me it isn t related to my thyroid as my blood tests show me in the middle of the range. Then what is wrong with me and what can i do about it? I am really getting depressed about this and just don t know where to get help.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012