Feeling cold, shivering and have throat infection. Suggest some good treatment

i have throat injection from last 10-15 day. previsouly i tried azitro and cetrizine for the same. afterwards feeling little beat better then again i got shivering and cold also. for that doctor has given me IV injections like taxim 1g , amikecin sulphate 2.5mg in the IV. the same was given for three days. with this i have recovered from cold and shivering but throat infection still their for me. hence kindly suggest the good treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013