Feeling cold in neck. Family history of diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and high blood pressure. What could cause this?

For the past four days, I have had a cold feeling on the right side of my neck. What could cause this? This is not the first time this has happened. I will have this problem for a few days and then it will re-occur. About me: 5 9 120 lbs., 25 year old femaile, 2 children (2 yr old, 8 mo. old) Family history: My mom has Grave s Disease, Diabetes , Rheumatiod (sp?) arthritis , and Lupus . My father has high blood pressure .
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012