Feeling cold, fever. Taken tuberculosis treatment. How to fully recover?

Doctor my wife gave birth to baby boy on 16 feb and after 28 march she get cold and fever teribble after testing all blood report normal them they remove chest x-ray and they found cold same like tuberculose and they remove the cold from her body, and give six months treatment i.e four tablets in the morning without anything them after three months they remove again x ray and it shows improvement after six months they remove again x ray and they found good normal and speak no need to carry on medcine Now doctor stop all the tuberclusis medicine but she says that sometimes in day time she feels like cold and get some temperature,after two hours became again normal doctor can you explain me what should i do Should I change the doctor or to follow same doctor, because I ask doctor and he is telling no problem she will be fine, my question is after six months why is not fully recoverd why she still fills like cold and getting some temperature, please give me some good advise,
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012