Feeling chills in the night, fever. Frequent bowel movements, pain in the eyes and throat. Reason?

Hello, the other night i was experiencing the chills, although i was hot. I had a fever and my skin was very sensitive. The next night the same thing happened only my skin seemed to only be more sensitive. I was pooping a lot & it wasnt exactly diarreah but it was soft, recently my eyes have started to hurt butthe other symptoms faded, and along with my eyes hurting my throat became a little irritated. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012