Feeling chest tightness, shallow breathing and fatigue. History of pneumothorax. Recurrence?

ive had a pneumothorax summer 2011 and have a similar feeling to when it happened. They said my chest scans were not conclusive and i may have pneumoia but i play collegiate lacrosse and have been perfectly fine running and practicing up until sudden chest tightness. my ekg was good. I have shallow breathing and fatigue as well as a feeling of a burp i cannot get out. It is the same lung that previously collapsed, on which i recieved a chest tube and operation.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013