Feeling chest pain, weakness, headache, chills, burning in chest and fever. Anxiety? Guide

Last night, my heart started beating irregularly, maybe fast and it was slightly painful. The pain was in my right chest and my right shoulder blade. I also had a heart burn feeling for a few minutes in my chest and between my shoulder blades. I was shaking, I had chills like I had a fever. My hands and feet were hurting as if they were really swelled but they were not. I felt weak. There were a few times I felt like I needed to cough. Now this morning, I feel okay, in comparison to last night. I feel sore, my chest, my upper back and my neck. My hands and feet still have the painful, swelled feeling even tho, they look normal. And I have a little headache. I've been having and irregular heartbeat on and off for a while. I was hoping it was anxiety. But it's never been this bad.

Thank you, Krista.(31)
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013