Feeling burning sensation on the body after removal of the uterus. Due to hormonal changes? Have pneumonia. Remedy?

Dear Sir, My mom is 50 years old. She got an operation at her uterus three years back. After that time, she got a burning sensation at her left side of the body. Initially it was started at her abs and then it was spreaded on the left side of the of body of the other parts. She is just putting wet cloth on her belly to get rid of for the time being but it is not the permanent solution. She is now whole days crying and this burning is spreading on the right of the body. Day by days she got pneumonia due her random use of wet cloth to get rid of burning. Now one doctor advised after testing tat she has got hormone problem but now she also submit herself by telling that she failed to understand what has happened actually. Now pls advise what to do and what steps can be taken to get relief. Regards Helal
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012