Feeling burning in the body, back pain and late period. No sexual intercourse. Had viral fever. Could that be the reason?

hi doctor what are the reason to feel like burning body,and gets late period also.i am not married and have not sexual intercourse.Some body says that many reasons.I faced last month virus fever from that I feel like these symptoms also.but I have boy friend,once i had oral sex but have not any intercourse.last month got period on 18th.I feel back pain also can you give me proper reasons,what can I do.I consulted doctor but he checked urine and consult me to check pragnancy test.i am little bit panic.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013