Feeling bubbles under the ribs, heavy breathing and nausea. Vomited stomach acids. Diagnosed with IBS

gas bubble feeling under/center of ribs. wont go away with peptol. also makes me breath heavy and get nauseas. i have dry heaved and thrown up what i think was stomach acid. i have had a scope up the bottom and down the top. i had the gas bubble feeling when the doctor did the pre check up and felt it and said thats odd. nothing else came from him about it. my tests came back good i do have a little ibs he says. this bubble has gotten worse in the past week or so.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012