Feeling bubbles in the legs, dizziness. Have stress. Have vitamin B12 deficiency. Is that the reason?

My legs and feet feel like there are little bubbles popping in them all the time. I am 60 years old and my mother has Parkinson's disease and is on Hospice Care for pancreatic cancer. I am under a lot of stress right now. I also lost my brother to chronic liver disease about 4 months ago. Could any of this be related. My legs do not hurt. I am forgetful and get dizzy (vertigo) at times. Just wondering if any of this is related? My hands even shake sometime. I did recently just find out that I have a b-12 deficiency. In now take b-12 twice a day. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013