Feeling breathless, pain in heart area. Need to take deep breaths. Reason?

hello,I am Injila Ahmed from Bhopal. I want to know the reason of feeling lack of oxygen in breathing since some past years . I feel like I am not getting enough breath and i feel out of breath specially in nights .I have to take deep breaths to satisfy myself. Thanks in advance. P.S. sometimes i also feel acute pain at heart s place while breathing .Th pain is so acute that i have to stop my breath for some seconds.Don t know it is related to above problem or not.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012