Feeling bloated, weight gain, loose stool. Burning sensation in the rectum. Antacid causing constipation. Remedy?

I have been bloated for the past 3-4 weeks. My belly is hard and i've gained 4 lbs in 1 wk and 8 in 2 wks. My bowel movements have changed to the extent that they are soft and not well formed but not diarrhea. This is accompanied by a severe burning of my rectum. The burning sensati8n was so great 4 adys ago that I took some antacid liquid but all that did was constipate me. Now though the burning is worse. I went 6 times today.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013