Feeling bloated, tired and sad. Had taken morning after pill. Concerned

Hello, I'm hoping you can help clarify if what I'm experiencing us a side effect or something else-I finished my period around the 22nd march. I had taken the morning after pill in that month, around the 9th, abd then again on the 25th. on the 28th-30th I had a long international flight and a very stressful experience. Not long after, on the 2nd April I got my period again and it is still here 9 days later. It is normal to experience this and if it doesn't stop how much longer should I wait before seeing a doctor? In general I am otherwise bloated, tired and a bit sad. I'm normally very positive and energetic. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013