Feeling bloated, difficult bowel movements, blood in stool. Stomach pain. Reason?

hi I am a twenty two yr old female i am very active i work out, take vitamins , and eat quite healthy filling my meals with veggies fruits white meat etc. the past month or so I have been feeling bloated on and off and not just around the usual time of the month. Lately I ve also been having a hard time going to the bathroom and when i do the stool seems to be soft (not diarrhea ) or it s hard and has bright red blood in it. also when my stool is harder I get stomach pains that last even after I have finished (possibly from straining to go?) I was hoping you might have an idea for me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013