Feeling bloated and fullness, loss of appetite, stomach pain, gas, missed periods, vaginal odor. Diagnosed acidity. Whats the issue?

Hi, I have been feeling bloated, my stomach feels full, I have no appetite on eating but forced myself to and now I am feeling pain in stomach and now it gets bigger. . I kept on farting and pooing but I only poo the normal and pee normally. I have also missed my menustration and been having a strange smell in my vaginal area. I have been diagnosed as acidic last Friday. What is the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  461 Awaiting Answer