Feeling bloated. CT scan showed fatty liver. What is causing this?

Dear Doctor, I am 37 years old, for the last 3 weeks time I feel that my stomach is distended / bloated . What could be the reason for that? I just consulted a general medicine doctor, based on his advice took a CT abdomen scan, the result has come that I have fatty liver . Will there be relation between these two? or what could be the reason for bloated stomach. Requesting you guide / help me on this. Thanks & Regards, Sivakumar S Chennai
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012