Feeling angry quickly. Am I stressed out?

Can u tell me why I feel like Im always angry my boss say over the last couple months I snap easily and at home my wife says I m angry to. I try not to b angry but a lot of the times I just snap and start saying bad things I feel tired a lot should I worry about what s going on and what can I do before I loose my family or my job
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Anger is an emotional feeling. Normally it comes when we are irritated over something. Irritation comes when we are troubled, tested continuously or disturbed.

You should analyze the situation when you are getting angry. As anger is emotional, instead of controlling, you should try to avoid the reasons with which anger creeps into. Emotions should not be controlled and they should be directed usefully.

Stress needs to addressed first. Find out why you are stressed. Because you are actually in doubt about your stress. You should be able to understand why are you getting angry often.

Meditation or spiritualism, exercise, life style, love and affection and good healthy habits are the main corner stones of a person's healthy life. Analyze you are having all these positive. See the anger, don't experience it. See other people as your friends and you cannot become angry to anyone.

I hope I am able to answer your question. I can be of further assistance if you desire so.
Good luck.