Feeling a pull in the lower back, pain in the right leg, fatigue. On pain medication. Need help?

three days ago I felt a pull in my lower right back which has since subsided.however I am unable to stand due to severe pain in my right leg.The pain is definately muscular and is relieved only when leg is bent. Even straightening while lying down causes severe pain in right leg and hip area. I am unable to tolerate the pain.I have been seeking help from my physician for an entire year now concerning overall muscular pain and fatigue upon waking. I have been prescribed pain medication but this does not ease the pain in my right leg. I am at this point unable to stand or walk for any period of time without seeking relief from this unbearable pain
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012