Feeling Breathlessness and blood in her feet starts boiling, skin cold to touch. Cause for boiling blood?

My mum is 86 years old and for the last few months has on occasion been feeling breathless whilst sitting and is being driven mad by a feeling that the blood in her feet is boiling but the skin is cold to the touch. She has been tested for diabetes , asthma and both are clear. Her cholesterol is fine and her BP is generally ok. She remains active and goes dancing once a week . On these days her health seems ok so i suspect some of her symptoms may be psychological but her boiling blood is a real problem Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013