Feel warm/hot on the face and back of the neck, stress. Have thyroid cancer. On Synthroid. Cause and cure?

For the last few months I have had this feeling of being hot in the back of my neck and feeling warm in my face as well. I am a 37 year old female with a history of thyroid cancer. I have also been having severe anxiety. In the last few years I have been under overwhelming stress. I have also been running a low-grade fever (99) for several months as well. When I have the feeling it is nearly constant and will last for days at a time. I have an endocrinologist appointment next week. I still have half of my thyroid and am on 75mcg of Synthroid a day.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013